It is our great pleasure to introduce to you a new kind of service on the Croatia market – the virtual assistant.
What is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant operates from their own office providing services to owners of small and medium-sized companies, trades and all entrepreneurs who need help in their everyday business activities. Our virtual assistant will significantly improve your work efficiency since they will do the administrative work you don’t have time to do.
In this way you can spend more time on activities which generate you earnings and make you competitive on the market.
Who can use the services of the virtual assistant?
The virtual assistant service is especially designed for trades and smaller companies with up to 15 employees that want to reduce their fixed business costs and speed up their business processes. In addition, if due to the nature of your business you're often away from your office or on business trips, the virtual assistant can handle your calls, pay your bills and receive your mail.
Which work activities does the virtual assistant perform?
The virtual assistant will perform the following work activities for you:
- handling of employee records
- creating of invoices
- making field errands to FINA (the Financial Agency), the bank, post office, accountant’s office, the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance and the Croatian Institute for Pension Insurance
- handling of travel orders
- handling of payment any payout slips for petty cash needs
- payment of bills by on-line banking
- collecting of documentation and communication with the accountant
- handling of records on official vehicles
- preparing of forms for the purposes of record handling
- assistance with activities related to the import/export of goods
- preparation of financial reports
- control of employee check-in and check-out
- writing of official memos in the English and Croatian language
- help with organization of business trips, team building, seminar or business fairs
- offering advice on the company’s business activities
- replacing of employees who are on holiday or sick leave
- ordering of office supplies, memos and business cards, hiring of cleaning crews, etc.
Why hire a virtual assistant?
By using the services of our virtual assistant you will reduce your fixed business costs in the following way:
- You’ll have no employee costs (net salary, pension, health insurance, transportation, etc.).
- Instead of full business hours, you’ll pay by the actual hour during which work was performed.
- Your virtual assistant has years of work experience in business management and administrative work and therefore requires no additional training, nor prior preparation.
- You can claim the services of your virtual assistant as a business expense.
- And most importantly – you’ll save time (all of the task you don’t have time to do will be solved within the shortest possible time).
Depending on the scope and specific requirements of your business we offer service packages related to our virtual assistant. Our service packages can be fully adapted to your needs and requirements.
Contact us without any hesitation and set a meeting with your future virtual assistant the very next day.